Jump to navigation Jump to search
- $x = y$ means $x$ is the same object as $y$, and is read $x$ equals $y$, or $x$ is equal to $y$.
- $x \ne y$ means $x$ is not the same object as $y$, and is read $x$ is not equal to $y$.
- $a = b$
- $a$ and $b$ are names for the same object.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Equality"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Equality is Equivalence Relation
- Equality is Reflexive
- Equality is Symmetric
- Equality is Transitive
- Equality of Algebraic Structures
- Equality of Cartesian Products
- Equality of Complex Numbers
- Equality of Ordered Pairs
- Equality of Ordered Tuples
- Equality of Rational Numbers
- Equality of Relations
- Equality of Vector Quantities