Category:Examples of Inverse Elements
This category contains examples of Inverse Element.
The element $y$ is an inverse of $x$ if and only if:
- $y \circ x = e_S = x \circ y$
that is, if and only if $y$ is both:
- a left inverse of $x$
- a right inverse of $x$.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Examples of Inverse Elements"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Inverse Element/Examples
- Inverse Element/Examples/Addition Modulo 6
- Inverse Element/Examples/Multiplication Modulo 6
- Inverse Element/Examples/Symmetry Group of Square
- Inverse for Complex Addition
- Inverse for Complex Multiplication
- Inverse for Complex Multiplication/Examples
- Inverse for Complex Multiplication/Examples/1+i
- Inverse for Complex Multiplication/Examples/3+2i
- Inverse for Integer Addition
- Inverse for Rational Addition
- Inverse for Rational Multiplication
- Inverse for Real Addition
- Inverse for Real Multiplication