Jump to navigation Jump to search
In the words of Euclid:
- Parallel straight lines are straight lines which, being in the same plane and being produced indefinitely in either direction, do not meet one another in either direction.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- Parallelograms (5 C, 34 P)
Pages in category "Parallel Lines"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Parallel Lines remain Parallel under Affine Transformation
- Parallel Lines which intercept Equal Segments on Transversals
- Parallelism implies Equal Alternate Angles
- Parallelism implies Equal Alternate Angles, Corresponding Angles, and Supplementary Interior Angles
- Parallelism implies Equal Corresponding Angles
- Parallelism implies Supplementary Interior Angles
- Parallelism is Equivalence Relation
- Parallelism is Equivalence Relation/Transitivity
- Parallelism is Reflexive Relation
- Parallelism is Symmetric Relation
- Parallelism is Transitive Relation
- Point at Infinity of Intersection of Parallel Lines