Mathematician:Cassius Tocqueville Ionescu Tulcea
(Redirected from Mathematician:C. Ionescu Tulcea)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Romanian-American mathematician with an interest in probability theory, statistics and mathematical analysis.
- Born: 14 October 1923 in Bucharest, Romania
- Died: 6 March 2021 in Chicago, Illinois, US
- 1968: An introduction to Calculus (with Robert G. Bartle)
- 1970: Honors Calculus (with Robert G. Bartle)
- 1971: Topology (with William W. Fairchild)
Also known as
His surname is Ionescu Tulcea, and can also be seen rendered as Ionescu-Tulcea.