Mathematician:Edward John Lemmon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English mathematician best known as a writer on logic, particularly modal logic.
- Born: 1 June 1930 in Sheffield, UK
- Died: 19 July 1966 in California, USA
- 1957: New foundations for Lewis modal systems: Journal of Symbolic Logic 22:176-186
- 1959: Modal Logics between S4 and S5 (with Michael Dummett) in Zeitschrifl für Mathematische Logik und Grundlagen der Mathematik, 5:250-264
- 1965: Beginning Logic
- 1967: If I Know, Do I Know that I Know?
- 1977: An introduction to modal logic (with Dana Scott)
Also known as
Usually known as John Lemmon.