Mathematician:Gary Theodore Chartrand
(Redirected from Mathematician:Gary Chartrand)Jump to navigation Jump to search
American mathematician who specializes in graph theory.
He is known for his textbooks on introductory graph theory and for the concept of a highly irregular graph.
- Born: 24th August 1936
Theorems and Definitions
- 1977: Graphs as Mathematical Models
- 1985: Introductory Graph Theory (reprint of Graphs as Mathematical Models from $1977$)
- 1993: Applied and Algorithmic Graph Theory (with Ortrud R. Oellermann)
- 2008: Chromatic Graph Theory (with Ping Zhang)
- 2010: Graphs & Digraphs (with Linda Lesniak and Ping Zhang)
- 2010: Discrete Mathematics (with Ping Zhang)
- 2012: Mathematical Proofs: A Transition to Advanced Mathematics (with Albert D. Polimeni & Ping Zhang)
- 2012: A First Course in Graph Theory (with Ping Zhang)
- 2015: The Fascinating World of Graph Theory (with Arthur T. Benjamin and Ping Zhang)