Mathematician:Johann Karl August Radon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Austrian mathematician best known for his work on the calculus of variations.
- Born: 16 December 1887 in Tetschen, Bohemia, Austria-Hungary (now Děčín, Czech Republic)
- Died: 25 May 1956 in Vienna, Austria
Theorems and Definitions
- Radon-Hurwitz Number (with Adolf Hurwitz)
- Radon-Nikodym Property (with Otton Marcin Nikodym)
- Radon-Nikodym Derivative (with Otton Marcin Nikodym)
- Radon-Riesz Property (with Frigyes Riesz)
Results named for Johann Karl August Radon can be found here.
Definitions of concepts named for Johann Karl August Radon can be found here.
- 1913: Theory and applications of absolutely additive set functions
- 1919: Über lineare Funktionaltransformationen und Funktionalgleichungen