Mathematician:Thomas J. Jech
(Redirected from Mathematician:Thomas Jech)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Czech-born mathematician who specializes in set theory.
- Born: January 29, 1944, Prague, Czechoslovakia
- 1971: Lectures in set theory, with particular emphasis on the method of forcing
- 1973: The Axiom of Choice
- 1978: Introduction to Set Theory (2nd edition 1984, 3rd edition 1999) (with Karel Hrbáček)
- 1978: Set Theory (2nd edition 1997, 3rd edition 2002)
- 1986: Multiple forcing
Also known as
Born Tomáš Jech.