Descriptive statistics is the phase of statistics whose task is to collect, analyze and summarize data about statistical samples, without drawing conclusions or inferences about the populations from which those samples are taken.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- Definitions/Bartlett's Test (1 P)
- Definitions/Class Intervals (13 P)
- Definitions/Errors (12 P)
- Definitions/Quantiles (7 P)
- Definitions/Rounding (22 P)
- Definitions/Sample Statistics (1 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Definitions/Descriptive Statistics"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.