Category:Modus Tollendo Tollens
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category contains pages concerning Modus Tollendo Tollens:
Modus tollendo tollens is a valid argument in types of logic dealing with conditionals $\implies$ and negation $\neg$.
This includes propositional logic and predicate logic, and in particular natural deduction.
- If we can conclude $\phi \implies \psi$, and we can also conclude $\neg \psi$, then we may infer $\neg \phi$.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- Rule of Transposition (40 P)
Pages in category "Modus Tollendo Tollens"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Modus Tollendo Tollens
- Modus Tollendo Tollens/Also known as
- Modus Tollendo Tollens/Explanation
- Modus Tollendo Tollens/Proof Rule
- Modus Tollendo Tollens/Sequent Form
- Modus Tollendo Tollens/Sequent Form/Proof 1
- Modus Tollendo Tollens/Sequent Form/Proof 2
- Modus Tollendo Tollens/Sequent Form/Proof by Truth Table
- Modus Tollens