Jump to navigation Jump to search
Swiss mathematician who made important contributions to linear algebra and algebraic number theory.
- Born: 18 May 1850 in Buch, Schaffhausen
- Died: 11 April 1936 in Basel
Theorems and Definitions
- Frobenius-Stickelberger Formulas (with Ferdinand Georg Frobenius)
- Frobenius-Stickelberger Theorem (with Ferdinand Georg Frobenius)
Results named for Ludwig Stickelberger can be found here.
Definitions of concepts named for Ludwig Stickelberger can be found here.
- 1890: Ueber eine Verallgemeinerung der Kreistheilung (Math. Ann. Vol. 37: pp. 321 – 367)