Mathematician:Ronald Linn Rivest
(Redirected from Mathematician:Ronald L. Rivest)Jump to navigation Jump to search
American cryptographer and software engineer, best known for his involvement in the creation of the RSA algorithm.
Also well-known for being one of the contributors to 1990: Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson and Ronald L. Rivest: Introduction to Algorithms.
- Born: May 6, 1947 in Schenectady, New York
- RSA Algorithm (with Adi Shamir and Leonard Max Adleman)
Definitions of concepts named for Ronald Linn Rivest can be found here.
- 1990: Introduction to Algorithms (with Thomas H. Cormen and Charles E. Leiserson)
- 2001: Introduction to Algorithms, 2nd ed. (with Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson and Cliff Stein)
- 2009: Introduction to Algorithms, 3rd ed. (with Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson and Cliff Stein)