Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are pages which are in the process of being refactored.
The required work is believed to be of advanced level.
Do not embark unless you are a trusted user. (If you don't know what a "trusted user" is, you are not a trusted user.)
Pages in category "Advanced Refactoring"
The following 108 pages are in this category, out of 108 total.
- Characterisation of Sine and Cosine
- Characterization of Integrable Functions
- Church's Thesis
- Class of All Ordinals is Ordinal
- Definition:Classes of WFFs
- Classification of Finite Simple Groups
- Closed Real Interval is Compact
- Definition:Closed Set
- CNF Satisfiability Problem is NP-Complete
- Definition:Complex Number/Definition 2
- Definition:Convergent Product/Normed Algebra
- Definition:Convolution of Real Sequences
- Correspondence Theorem for Localizations of Rings
- Correspondence Theorem for Ring Epimorphisms
- Definition:Engineering Notation
- Equivalence of Definitions of Compact Topological Space
- Equivalence of Definitions of Logical Consistence
- Equivalence of Definitions of Normal Subgroup
- Equivalence of Definitions of Projective Module
- Equivalence of Definitions of Unital Associative Commutative Algebra
- Equivalence of Definitions of Vector Cross Product
- Equivalences are Interderivable
- Euler's Equation for Vanishing Variation in Canonical Variables
- Definition:Exponential Function
- Definition:Exponential Integral Function